Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About the change

To anyone who reads this blog, I have recently decided to take my music career in a new direction. I would like to do music therapy. I have changed my major to psychology and have a minor in music. I will be writing research papers that will be posted on here. I still believe the things I've written about education. I believe that education is a wonderful thing that everyone should experience. I want to encourage anyone who wants to be a teacher. GO FOR IT! The world needs more people like you! I want to help guide children, but I want to do it in a different way. Thank you to my supporters for everything!


~Rachael Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)