Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Consume the Light

In this black hole,
I am completely numb.
Immune to cold,
I feel nothing.

I am lost in this world.
It is not a home for me.
I wander this frozen land alone.

I do not belong here,
not in this time or place.
Though others are content.

People come and go,
but their spirit is drained.
I swallow it like night consumes day.

I am alone in this world,
Forgotten to humanity.
I am nothing.

Dear Lord, save me,
Please save me from myself.
I know what I can do to my life.

Lord, please save me.
I place my trust in You,
For You are my God who loves and protects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)