Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As of Now

To my very few readers,as of now, I will not be at the University of Mount Union for the spring semester because of financial difficulties. Instead, I hope to be taking classes online and transfer those credits back to Mount in the fall. I should be able to be back at Mount by then. I will be married and not have to live on campus and I will not have a meal plan, therefore, my costs will be cut down. I am currently searching for a job near my current house and my future home. This is going to be difficult to balance. Home, school, husband, work. If anyone has experienced anything to this degree, please tell me how you did it. This feels like it will be impossible, but I have to remember that all things are possible with God.

Thank you, Dear Lord, you have taken such great care of me and the ones I love. I believe that You will continue to do what is best for all of us because You love us unconditionally. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)