Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cutting it Close

Tonight's blog is about cutting it close. I'm trying my best to get into this college called Clovis Community College   but tomorrow is the last day to register, or so I've been told. Sooo... I've tried my best to register, but for some reason, I cant get in. The access code they gave me isn't working and I can only get into their main online classroom site. This is frustrating so I've called the college and I hope that they can help me in the morning. I have an email that said that tomorrow is the last day. At first I was told that the 28th of this month was, but then I was told the 24, so, I have to get this done. I am really cutting this close.

~Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)