Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Vegetarian and Cooking!: Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash

Vegetarian and Cooking!: Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash: Before trying this recipe I had never used spaghetti squash before, but now I am in love! This recipe was so easy to make and it was ...

Ok, so my good friends Alecia and Becky got me into being a vegetarian. After choosing this new way to eat, I really got into Alecia's blog Becky contributes a lot to this blog too. They have very yummy recopies! They are definitely worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)