Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Less than a month.

Wow. The stress of my up coming wedding is really taking a toll, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just put my two weeks notice in at work, so that will be over soon. After work, I will have two more weeks of online schooling then that is over. Finally, the wedding will be here. I have been waiting for over 3 years for that day to arrive. In 28 days it will finally be here! There is light at the end of the tunnel and there is a way out of all this stress. All I have to do is survive the next 4 weeks and It will be smooth sailing from there... untill I start school up again at the end of August and I learn to be a full time student and wife. The full time student I know how to handle. I've never been a wife before. I am about to face a new challenge that I will live with for the rest of my life. BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)