Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Friday, August 19, 2011

Newly Weds.

Well, my husband and I have been married for almost two weeks now and everything is going well, but we are still in our honey moon stage of our marrige. Not that I'm saying that I predict that we will be fighting or anything, I just know that we are still in the honey moon stage of our marriage. Being a psychology major kinda makes a person look at situations a bit differently. The ceremoney went well and the reception was a bit crazy, but I am still married and thats all that matters. The honey moon was awesome! We went camping for most of the week and at the end of the week, we went to Donna's in Berlin, Ohio. It was great! On Sunday we went to Ceder Point, but we got rained out for Sean's company picnick and I think that we are getting reimbursed for our tickets because of the rain. So we will be going again to Ceder Point before Halloweekends, booo. Anyway, just thought I should give everyone an update on life. School starts again in a week. I have a year and a half to complete my psychology degree. This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)