Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dear Blog

It seems that you and I, dear blog, don't keep up like we should. I am now, Mrs. Sean Carmine. We were married on August 6 this past year. Being a wife, a student, friend, sister, and co-worker at Big Lots (yes I changed jobs!) is much harder than I thought it would be. I would love to live in a world where money and greed didn't exist. Where supply and demand wasn't part of function society, but that is how life goes it seems. I am back at the University of Mount Union studying Psychology and music. I pray that I can finish my music minor this year so that I only have to focus on my major and on my general education classes. There are teachers I would love to have again and there are teachers I dread having again. I think that it was best that I took a little time off from school last spring. I got my priorities in order and I know that to have a happy life, I have to work at it. Nothing in life is free, except choice. Humans are free to choose, but we have to remember that there is a consequence for that choice. Not always does it mean that the consequence will be bad. It's like cause and effect. Anyway, I am excited to be married and have a house and continue my education. One day I will graduate, hopefully in the next year and a half, have a career, and possibly start a family? IDK. I don't really like the idea of being pregnant, but my husband loves the idea of being a dad. I will have to get used to the idea I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)