Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer!

I am so happy that summer is here! I need a break from school. It looks like I might be taking a long break from school. I filed my FAFSA recently and I don't qualify for government aid. I highly doubt that my school can help me. I don't have a lot of time to figure this out either. I guess that this is one of the big projects that I will be fighting with over the summer. I am also being looked at as the new church choir director at Beechwood Christian Church. I have a bunch of wonderful ideas that I would like to follow through with if i do become the new director. I also have plans for my summer schedule that I'm working on putting together. These would include going on power walks in the mornings while it's still cool, keeping the house clean, baby sitting for my friends when I can, going to work, and being with my husband. I also want to start scrap booking. I'm not sure how that will work, but I like the idea of having a family photo album that isn't online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)