Pages

Quote of the Month

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor."

~Psalm 8: 3-5, The Holy Bible (NIV)


Thursday, July 19, 2012

So far this summer...

So far this summer has been ok. I am still working at Big Lots, but I don't get very many hours. I have been invited to be a part of my friend's wedding that is happening next summer. As all brides are, she is extremely excited. :) I am the new choir director at my church and planning for the Christmas Contata has been interesting. I have most of what I need except a pianist. I wonder if the new minister would like to play piano for the choir. I am also wondering if there will be any more men than just the 4 guys there have been. I don't even know what voices I'm working with yet. So, the up-comming year's adventure is going to be: finishing my last year of college and graduating, taking my GRE for my Psychology licensure, helping plan a wedding,working, keeping my house clean, keeping my husband happy, and conducting my first choir. WoW! Now that I've actually got all of this typed out, my year is going to be insane!

Dear Lord, please keep me focused on the tasks that are coming in the months ahead. If there are any surprises, please give me the wisdom to do what You would do. Help me to be loving always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiveness: Matthew West

Forgiveness: Matthew West
(click the pic)